Working at Bank of Orrick
Bank of Orrick offers a great working environment. We offer an array of benefits to our full time employees and their dependents, including:
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- life insurance
- short-term disability
- long-term disability
- paid time off
- paid holidays
- 401k plan
Bank of Orrick is proud to have an inclusive culture committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Loan Officer, AVP
Title: Loan Officer, AVP
Classification: Salaried, exempt
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Orrick, MO (In Person)
We are looking for a passionate and outgoing individual to give world-class service to our customers. The Loan Officer, AVP role is an exciting opportunity to build and develop relationships with our current and prospective customers. An ideal candidate will always put the interests of our customers first, and only recommend products and services that will help meet their financial goals and needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Process and manage loan requests and inquiries from various sources, including; incoming calls, in person meetings, and the leads that you will generate in your daily activities.
- Prospect for new business leads, both internally and with outbound meetings and guerilla marketing efforts.
- Participate in Community activities, in and around Ray County, Missouri.
- Identify needs of prospective and existing customers, propose solutions to help meet those needs, and identify additional opportunities that may help their financial goals.
- Underwrite, analyze, originate and service a wide variety of commercial, agricultural and consumer loans for our customers within loan policy guidelines.
- Monitor loan payments and advances.
- Portfolio management of new and existing loans.
- Be responsible for ensuring all paperwork is complete and correct. Accuracy and attention to detail are imperative.
- Actively cross sell and develop deposit relationships with loan customers
- Follow all applicable compliance rules, laws and regulations.
- Availability to work lobby hours with rotating Saturdays
- Coordinate and manage external loan reviews and audits
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter who can work well independently, but also thrive in a team environment
- Has a teamwork mentality and a drive to work with others to accomplish goals
- Open-minded, eager to learn, looking for challenges, self-driven and ambitious
- Flexibility to handle change and urgent issues
- Ability to interact and develop good relationships with all levels of employees and customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and be an effective team member
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous lending experience (although it is not necessarily a must-have but is highly preferred).
- Agricultural Lending experience (nice to have)
- Business development experience
- Regular requirements
- View computer monitors
- Use hands to type / handle / feel
- Reach with hands & arms
- May be required:
- Lift up to 20 lbs.
*Bank of Orrick is proud to have an inclusive culture committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.